OEC Refresher – 2018
It’s that time of year…
time to brush off your OEC skills and participate in the NSP OEC Refresher, along with the new Spinal Immobilization Protocol (Continuing Education) – you MUST register for two courses.
These are NOT hybrid-courses…
Just our normal refresher, NO pre-on-line-test requirement.
2018 -> OEC Refresher Workbook Cycle B
NSP course numbers:
OEC Refresher: E109180019
Spinal Immobilization CE: E109180020
(you MUST register with NSP.org prior to the 20th of October)
Instructions on how to register with NSP:
- sign-in to NSP.org
- user ID: typically your ‘6-digit’ NSP number
- select Member Resources (at the top)
- select Course Schedule (on the right)
- for “course number equals,” type: E109180019 (click on ‘Find’)
- click on OEC Refresher (just below “Course Title”), new screen opens,
- click on button, “Register Myself“
- click on button, “Proceed to Checkout“
- click on button at bottom right, “Submit Order“
- when you see, “Order Confirmation,” you have successfully registered!!!
Please bring your OEC workbook and OEC card.
Date / Time:
Saturday, 20 October
7:30 am doors open, sign-in
8:00 am announcements
8:30 am stations start
We will be holding the refresher in the main resort building at Greek Peak.
(Food will be available for a cash donation.)
IOR, Instructor of Record,
See you all on the 20th, and safe travels!!!
NOTE: Parking… due to a wedding on the 20th, please park near the patrol building (yellow arrows). Refresher will be held in the main building (red arrow).